CREtech London Health & Safety
Comprehensive protocols to ensure our attendees not only feel safe attending in-person but are safe.
Let's Work Together!
We are working hard to address and implement safety measures to address the risks posed by COVID-19. All of our guidelines are aligned with local government requirements, industry best practice and venue safety policy. By implementing these safety measures, you can have every confidence that when you come to CREtech London, we are taking all reasonable precautions to keep you safe. That leaves you free to get on with the most important thing: gaining access to the connections, deal making and ideas that will transform not just your business but help you Reimagine Real Estate.
- Provide a designated entrance with self-service check-in options to guarantee minimal contact with guests.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the event space.
- Reduced overall event capacity to ensure social distancing.
- Increased aisle size to reduce congestion on main walkways.
- Enhanced cleaning of the venue before, during, and after the event to ensure the highest level of cleanliness.
- The highest standards of food safety will also be followed.
- To ensure the safety of all attendees, staff, and vendors, CREtech recommends you are fully vaccinated prior to the event.
- Please practice safe social distancing.
- Avoid physical contact with other attendees, such as handshakes and embraces.
- As of now, masks will not be required but you are welcome to wear one.